In 2014 MDC traversed Offas Dyke, and in 2015 it was the Pembrokeshire Coast path from Porthmadog to Cardigan. This year, over the weekend of September 21-23rd, MDC will be completing a relay of the Anglesey Coast path. Stay in the middle of the island, nip out to run your turn, and come back to camp for booze and food.
More info to follow!
- Length: 125 miles / 200km
- Total height gain: 4,174m / 13,695ft
- Official start point: St Cybi’s Church, Holyhead (grid ref. SH247 826)
- Average no. of days for walkers to complete: 12
- Towns/villages directly on the path: 20